We often don’t see the small things in life, those things that pass by, but they are the thing that make you laugh, smile, happy,… I give you a few from the last few days.
– The smallest Beniyam eats a banana faster than all the other small children, younger than 5 year, he himself is not even two.
– Semira came into the office today with flowers, she gave them to me, and she gave a kiss; Without saying anything, she left the office again.
– they saw on televion how crazy white people can be around Christmas. they all drew a picture of a christmastree, although they never saw one.
– Small beniyam doesn’t wear dresses anymore, since he started going to the ‘poopoo’, he wears pants!
– The big boys had a discussion about who the world best footballplayer is. they were so naïve that they thought i had the anwser.
– We had cheese in the house. Big beniyam came for a piece, spits it out in the garden en comes back for antoher piece, hoping the second is better. Also the third one was bad…
– Couldn’t explain that we non-Ethiopians were going to the year 2013, here, we are still in 2005, untill september.
– Adane and i had a draw in chess. I allmost lost… Is never gonna happen again!
Best wishes, from all the kids